Thursday, May 2, 2013

May Currently

I am linking up with Farley for the May edition of Currently :)  Check out her blog HERE.
Oh' boy fourth grade

Here's mine:


Listening:  I don't know about you, but my hubby and I are addicted to playing candy crush.  He is soooo much better than me though.  I move them too quickly and don't plan out my strategy very well.  He methodically moves.  I blame playing Bejeweled Blitz for so long.  On it, you have to be quick because of the time limit. 
 
Loving:  I actually sold something on TPT!  My Bossy R Literacy/Printable Packet was actually purchased.  The fist sale made my little heart so happy!  It also inspired me to think of other things to make.  My scalloped borders are my newest little venture.  Take a look if you are interested :)
 

 
 
Thinking:  I really wish my principal would announce our staffing for next year.  He is new to our school so I don't really know what his intentions are just yet.  I had my end of the year PGP meeting this week and asked him and he wasn't ready to make it public.  There have been rumors of looping.  I am fine with that.  I looped from 1st to 2nd for 6 years.  But, I have heard that he might be leaning toward a k-1 loop etc.  I just wanna know! 
 
Wanting:  Summer Break!  I still have 33 school days left.  I keep reading other blogs that mention they have way less....I am a little jealous!  I know I will appreciate it once those schools go back to school in August and I am still on break.  It's just hard to think about that right now :)
 
Needing:  I need a pedicure.  It's getting to be "toes out" weather and my little piggies need a little pampering.  Maybe this weekend...
 
Summer Bucket List:  We moved into a new house last July and we still have boxes in the garage that need to be unpacked and put away.  Don't judge me, please :)  The hubster and I plan on getting away this summer too.  We also make the trip south to visit our folks, but we are in need of a little "couple" time too.  Thank goodness for our tax refund!  Don't know where we will get away to just yet.  I also want to tackle "that closet" in my classroom.  For the most part, I am very organized.  I take a lot of pride in how my classroom looks.  If it's not cute, I don't want it!  But, I have this one closet that catches  all the stuff that needs a home.  It has a door.  It closes so easily--out of sight, out of mind, right?  I need to organize it and get rid of the stuff that I don't need anymore.  Please tell me I am not the only one with this problem!
 
I hope your Friday flies by and that your Littles are absolute angels all day! 
 

2 comments:

  1. Lately everywhere I look someone is mentioning "Candy Crush!" I 've never played and I am scared I will become addicted... but I am curious!!

    I hope you do get away this summer... who cares about boxes- if you have the chance to travel... take it! Those unpacked garage items will still be there.

    Christy
    Crayons and Whimsy
    Instagram @crayonsandwhimsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain! I definitely need summer vacation to get here! I only have 7 more school days so it is pretty close...but not clos enough! I also have one of "those" cabinets and one of "those" closets! I hope to clean them out this summer. I just started playing Candy Crush also, and I don't have any strategy either - I just do it! ;)

    Mrs. Magee
    First Grade Brain

    ReplyDelete