Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Borders and Bossy R Video

The last day of April....where has time gone?  I can't get over how quickly time is passing this year.  A principal I was once acquainted with used to say, "Time is passing, are you?"  My Littles have so much more to do this year.  Of course, we don't get out until June 19th, so we have a while.

I made and uploaded a set of scalloped borders to TPT tonight.  It was my first attempt at doing this type of thing.  It was lots of fun!  You can check them out HERE.

Here is a sampling of them :) You can download a free one in the preview on TPT too!


Also, I wanted to share a video that my Littles are loving.  We have been learning about Bossy R for the last 3 weeks.  (/ar/, /or/, /er/, /ur/, /ir)  To further support my Bossy R packet,  I have played this video a few times during our transition and it has been a hit.


~Happy Teaching!

3 comments:

  1. Great borders! Love the bright colors!

    :) Tamra and Sarah
    First Grade Buddies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Misty - I just found you and am your newest follower. Those borders are adorable...I'm obsessed with clipart and borders right now. :o)
    Vicky
    Traditions, Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete