Monday, March 25, 2013

Noun Linky Party

I am linking up with Mrs. Reed from Flying Into First Grade this week for her weekly linky party.

This week the theme is "nouns." 

My favorite person is my sweet hubby.  I lub him a bunch.  We have been together for 18 years.  We were college sweethearts.  I often say that he is my favorite human...because he really is.  He puts up with me and I know that sometimes, that's a hard job.  He works hard at a job that he isn't passionate about to connect with others in hopes of telling them about his real passion, Jesus.  Such is the life of a church planter!


My favorite place is Charleston, SC.  It makes my southern heart happy to be there surrounded by the grand antebellum homes and history.  A close 2nd is Astoria, OR (the setting for my favorite movie, THE GOONIES!)
My favorite thing is my iPad.  I love it.  If it broke, I would immediately go out and buy another one.  It is so convenient. And cool. And entertaining.
My favorite animal is a rhinoceros.  Strange, I know!  I love that they can run at a speed of 30 mph but can't see more than 6 feet in front of them.  A group of rhinos is called a "crash"  for obvious reasons :)






No comments:

Post a Comment