Wednesday, July 31, 2013

CVC Practice Activites (freebie)

I love summer!  The freedom it affords can't be beat.  But, I have fallen into some habits that are going to be hard to give up when school starts.  Like:

1.  Staying up late and sleeping past 8 a.m.
2.  Drinking coffee in the afternoon.  (This probably contributes to the 1st one)
3.  Lunch with friends at a real restaurant.
4.  Matinee movies with the hubby.
5.  Pajamas till I feel like it :)

I am already starting to miss these simple pleasures.  I have to keep telling myself that I still have time.  Me = worrier for no reason!  God and I are working on that one :)

I updated my CVC Practice Activities Packet tonight.  It now includes a card game for partners or small groups and 2 CVC picture sorting worksheets.  One of the sorting sheets is free in the download on TPT.  So, head HERE and scoop it up :)

 
 
 
This one below is free!

 
 

Have a BLESSED day,

No comments:

Post a Comment