Saturday, January 3, 2015

Current inspiration and a *FREEBIE*

I don't know about you but the Sunday blues are hitting me on Saturday...Boo....Hiss!   I love my Littles, but I love being at home too. 

I finally typed up my lesson plans.  Even though I had planned out the gist of next week before winter break, it still took so.much.time!  But, who am I kidding, it takes a while each time.  I have the craziest schedule and piecing together what works takes time.  Math is the only solid block of time that I have without an interruption.  And, our principal has had a grand idea to switch that up at the end of January.  I am trying to be positive about the change, but it's just "one more thing" in a long line of responsibilities. 

Anywho, I thought I would share with you some things that have been inspiring or making me happy me lately on pinterest etc.

1.  This frame is adorable.  I am a MS girl living in WA and this makes my heart happy (and a little homesick).  I want to make one SOON!  {original source:  http://homeideasdeco.com/diy-picture-frame-i-love-this-going-to-make-frames-of-us-every-time-we-pcs-need-to-make-one-from-mo-and-germany/}


2.  I tried this *super easy* recipe this week for crockpot country style ribs. It was delicious and the Mr. approved mightly :)  {original source:  http://whatsfordinnerfran.blogspot.com/2011/10/crock-pot-boneless-country-style-ribs.html }


3.  This isn't an inspiration, but I love Taylor Swift and this mashup is crazy good!  I *puffy heart* love it!




4.  If you stuck with me for this long, I turned my next inspiration into a freebie for ya.  Such a simple idea.  I plan to use this as an "I'm Done" activity.  I am always looking for something easy and manageable for my fast finishers.  {original source: http://www.wellnurturedplantsandpillars.com/2012/07/17/summertime-math/ }

 
And my Freebie version for you can be downloaded from my TPT store.  Click *HERE* to go get it now.
 
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Todays-Number-1629756
 
Happy Teaching, 



No comments:

Post a Comment