Saturday, November 17, 2012

I can't believe that Thanksgiving is next week. This whole year has flown by. I'm not just referring to the school year, but the whole year of 2012! I didn't feel well this week. Last weekend I entertained out of town family and didn't get enough rest. Then, I got the pleasure of fighting a cold for the rest of this week. Thankfully, it's almost gone :)

Despite my cold, we have done a few Thanksgiving themed things in class. Of course, they were all things borrowed from the AMAZING blogs that I stalk regularly. I forgot to take pictures. I will try to remember to next week and put them up for a visual, but we made coffee filter turkeys. We began reading about the pilgrims, the mayflower and the first Thanksgiving.

Hopefully, the 3 days left before my break will be enough time to get to all that I want to do!


No comments:

Post a Comment