Monday, October 1, 2012

So far...

School's been in for a little over a month and I have come to the following conclusions:

1.  I always seem to end up with the cutest kids ever!
2.  It is impossible for my students to eat lunch quietly.
3.  The desk fairy at my school needs to get her act together and visit more often.
4.  Assessing and goal setting are important, but they are not my most favorite activites.
5.  I need more time in my day. 
6.  I need a personal assistant to cut out things, make copies, remind students to use their inside voices and bring me coffee when needed :).
7.  If I ask if it's an emergency bathroom request, it ALWAYS is.
8.  On the days that I need to be left alone before school begins, I will be interrupted.
9.  Pretending to call Justin Bieber on your cell to brag about your students independent reading stamina will make you famous for the rest of the day.
10.  First graders are THE BEST!!!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment